Friday, July 6, 2012

Here in Spirit #2: Jeff R

A life update from Jeff:   My family and I are in the process of moving from Irvine, California to Athens, Ohio, where I will be joining the faculty in the School of Allied Health Sciences and Wellness of Ohio University to set up a dance medicine program. I received my PhD in dance medicine and science from the University of Wolverhampton (England) and have been at the University of California, Irvine since then. Now on to a new adventure in Ohio!
Another adventure is that my wife and I and one of my UCI students are traveling to London in August for the Olympics. We will be seeking out the sports medicine healthcare workers there to thank and encourage them for their hard work. This is a project of an international organization I lead, The Kardia Foundation, along with another international organization, Athletes in Action.
Hope you guys have a great time at the reunion!

No comments: