Friday, July 6, 2012

Here in Spirit #4: Debbie & Family

 Debbie's update:  I've been living in California since 1988 and am currently living in Saratoga which is in the Bay area about 45 minutes south of San Francisco. We moved here 2 years ago after the kids finished high school. We're finally living 'in the country' again and have planted a 2 1/2 acre vineyard of Pinot Noir. Hopefully we'll see the fruits of our labors in 3 - 4 years. Frank and I just celebrated our 30th anniversary. Our daughter, Caelyn, recently graduated from USC, is actually amongst the employed and living in the Bay area. Our son, Cory, is half way through his college career and heading for teaching. Frank is still at Apple and still loves it. I gave up high tech when the kids were young and have focused my energies on non-profits and volunteering ever since. I also fill my days with Tae Kwon Do and yoga. We love to travel as a family, a real challenge as the kids get older. Life is beyond good!

No comments: